Customer may request, and Seller, at its sole discretion, may grant product Return Merchandise
Authorizations ("RMA's") for merchandise, subject to applicable terms and conditions associated with those
products. A 25% restocking fee will be charged, but could be waived at the sole discretion of Seller.
To send products requiring warranty service to Seller, an RMA number must be obtained.
RMA must be requested within the time frame specified below:
RMA's granted and authorized require the following conditions be satisfied before customer's
account will be
|Software, Toner, Ink, Check Paper
|Printers, hardware Accessories
- The RMA# must be clearly marked on the OUTSIDE of the shipping container,
- Receipt of goods from customer by Seller, must occur within 30 days of date of RMA issuance,
- Goods returned must be in new/resalable condition, unregistered, in their original packaging (including UPC
code), and include all original packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories,
- If returning products purchased as part of a bundle, the complete bundle must be returned, except for
exchanges and repairs. All the above mentioned conditions must be fulfilled for the complete bundle,
- Upon receipt, proper identification and matching of returned goods with the RMA issued for it will be
performed by Seller and it is determined that the goods are returnable.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Seller reserves the right to refuse the return.
There are no returns on:
- Opened software
- Downloaded Software
- All Hardware (printers, scanners, etc.) once opened
- All consumables (ink and toner cartridges, paper, etc.) once opened
- Special Order merchandise
- Activated Support Plans
Please inspect order carefully upon receipt. Seller must be immediately notified about missing
goods/goods damaged during shipment within 24h of receipt.
For your protection, we recommend that you insure any returned items and use a traceable carrier that can
provide you with delivery confirmation. Seller shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or
damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from Seller's warehouse will be paid by the
customer, and are non-refundable. At Seller's discretion, Seller may reimburse shipping charges related to the
return or exchange of defective products inside the U.S. only (see #10). Seller will not be liable for the
receipt of goods returned without proof of delivery.
Refund of Return shipping Charges
We refund shipping charges to return products to Seller in the following cases:
- An incorrect product is shipped.
- A broken or defective product is shipped once Seller has determined that product is defective.
- Important: Does not apply to free products, or products for which a rebate was submitted and/or paid!
- The carrier damages a product during shipping (upon carrier assuming responsibility).
Amount of shipping refund will be based on lowest basic rates (without extra services). Please allow
up to three
weeks for reimbursement.